The past few years there’s been a lot of talk about “the cloud.” Many business owners believe that virtualization and the cloud is a “one-size-fits-all” technology better suited to Fortune 500 companies than their small business. The truth is that the cloud has matured and that assumption is not today’s reality.
Today, scalability is the norm. A la Carte pricing offers affordable cloud hosting that can be customized to your specific needs. If you’ve been searching for hosting you’ve likely come across monthly rates that offer only some of what you need, or more than you would ever need. With scalable cloud hosting, this problem is a thing of the past.
Get What You Need, Grow When You’re Ready
Fixed pricing for cloud services is a thing of the past. Today, the cloud no longer refers to one umbrella service. Services can be divided into smaller components that allow your business to purchase only what you need and can be completely customized to fit the unique needs of your company. The cloud also enables scalable web hosting to ensure that your only paying for the service you need.
Putting your business on the cloud is not an “all or nothing” proposition. You can structure your IT to keep some critical functions in house and put other components onto the cloud. In fact, many businesses that are choosing the option to partially transition to the cloud are using it as an opportunity to test the benefits of virtualization.
Cloud Based Services – Ordering A La Carte!
By ordering a la carte it’s possible to build a cheap cloud hosting system that is customized for the way you do business. You can buy services as your needs and budget allow. This scalability is the key to affordable cloud hosting. Services include:
- Cloud Servers – You can virtualize your entire IT infrastructure by placing it on a server on the cloud. This can offer enormous advantages by removing the need to buy and maintain servers in-house which can be extremely expensive. Learn more.
- Productivity Suites – Customize software by using productivity suites. These are designed to improve efficiency and give your business access to the latest cutting-edge software.
- Storage and Back-up – The original cloud service, cloud storage offers easy data recovery in the event of a disaster. Cloud storage and backup is the safest way insure the reliability of your company’s critical data.
- Virtual Desktops – Maintaining desktops on the cloud means your employees have 24/7/365 access to their work whether at home, on the road, or in the office.
- Instant Automatic Scalability – On the cloud, you can set parameters to scale services up or down based on need. This means, that with scalable web hosting you can have extra bandwidth, storage, or desktops immediately when needed.
Today, affordable cloud hosting is within the reach of every business. By buying a la carte, you can transition as much or as little of your business to the cloud as you choose. You can design a system to fit both your company’s needs and budget. This scalability means the end of the fixed pricing nightmare!