High performance, high availability Wordpress hosting that automatically scales to your needs.
Standalone and clustered options available, pre-configured with automatic load balancing, and autoscaling.
Enterprise WordPress Hosting
Website availability and performance have a direct impact on your business. This was a driving force behind our clusterized WordPress package. We wanted to eliminate downtime issues, improve performance and cyber security protection. In combination with the pay-per-use pricing model, the enterprise level solution becomes affordable for everyone.
A WordPress cluster helps to handle unexpected load spikes as well as permanent high load, ensure zero downtime, improve performance and response time, cut maintenance costs, and, as a result, offers excellent experience for websites owners and visitors.
Get highly available WordPress cluster using a ready-to-go template that can be automatically installed with:
- LiteSpeed ADC or NGINX load balancer for distributing the incoming traffic
- LiteSpeed Web Server or NGINX PHP servers with preconfigured automatic scaling
- Highly-available MariaDB Galera Cluster or master-slave replication
- Redis caching and Shared Storage
- Let’s Encrypt SSL pre-installed as add-on
- Premium CDN integration for lightning-fast static assets loading
- Web Application Firewall in LiteSpeed Web Server
- Layer-7 Anti-DDoS Filtering for protection against botnet traffic
- WordPress Multisite Networking
Automated WordPress DevOps Pipeline
More efficient collaboration and testing
Great collaboration tools including:
- Easy provisioning of staging sites for making changes, trying new functionality and A/B testing in production
- Team collaboration with different levels of access to the environments
- Marketing and development teams can work in parallel and push updates independently
- Automated continuous integration, delivery and updates without disrupting a live site
- Simplified deployment and management via an intuitive web UI
On Demand Scalability for Variable Loads
Automatic horiztonal and vertical scaling with pay-per-use billing
Togglebox WordPress web hosting automatically scales both vertically and horizontally using specially configured triggers:Low Load adds 1 application server node if the load is higher than 70%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 20% Medium Load adds 1 application server node if the load is higher than 50%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 20% High Load adds 2 application server node if the load is higher than 30%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 10%