High performance, high availability Node.js application hosting, and Node.js application Clusters, with automatic vertical and horizontal scaling
Node.js Hosting that is Powerful, Flexible, And Easy To Use.
Our Application Hosting platform (PaaS) enables you to easily host your applications in powerful and flexible containers, without requiring you to manage and maintain a VPS. It’s also more powerful than a VPS, allowing you to automate the deployment and scaling of your Node.js applications. You can create smaller standalone and development environments, as well as production-ready application clusters complete with autoscaling and load balancers.
Create your application’s environment with just a few clicks no matter how simple or complex it is. With dynamic resources your setup will automatically scale to match your loads, based on the scaling limits you configure; But you only pay for what you actually use. Unlike traditional VPS hosting, where you pay based on your upper limit.
Our App Hosting/PaaS provides an out-of-box integration of the fast, lightweight and highly scalable Node.js application server. It is automatically supplied with numerous optimization and management tools to make the hosting process maximally convenient for developers.
Deploy your applications right from our UI using:
- An application archive uploaded from a local machine or via external URL
- A remote VCS repository (e.g. GitHub)
Node.js Package Managers
Each Node.js application server contains a built-in development tool called Package Manager, which provide standardization and automation of the installation, update, configuration, and removal processes.
Our App Hosting/PaaS supports two types of package managers:
- npm – manages your project requirements by installing the additional modules, packages, and ready-to-use applications
- yarn – operates the same requirements as in npm (so no changes are required for the existing applications), while providing higher speed, reliability, and convenience
Node.js Process Managers
Process Managers provide the ability to control application lifecycle, monitor running services and maintain the project operability. Our App Hosting/PaaS provides support of the following process managers for the Node.js stack:
- npm – initiates and configures multiple processes
- pm2 – provides a huge variety of application management features, including the launched Node.js processes monitoring
- forever – allows running your Node.js processes continuously and automatically restarting them upon failure
- supervisor – monitors running applications for changes and automatically restarts required ones to keep them up-to-date