VPS Ransomware in 2021
Ransomware has once again dominated headlines in 2021. Attackers have been given no shortage of targets with so many companies shifting to using VPS for remote offices. Studies have shown that a staggering 92% of organizations who paid a ransom did not get their data back. Furthermore, once the ransom is paid nearly 80% of organizations are targeted by a second attack, often considered to be by the same attackers.
What is your plan in the event of a ransomware attack on your servers? How quickly can you bring your company back online? You need to know these answers before an attack takes place. Luckily there are steps you can take to ensure you never have to worry about paying a ransom.
Protect Your Cloud VPS From Ransomware
We believe that the best protection against ransomware is a time machine. Why deal with paying ransoms when you can just go back in time to before the attack occurred? Our Cloud VPS with Disaster Recovery offers instant hourly backups and stores 24 hours’ worth of hourly backups, along with 7 daily backups. This gives you incredible backup coverage, and excellent protection for critical data.
Upgrading your VPS storage to Disaster Recovery can be done seamlessly, and without any downtime. There is no software to install or configure. You can be up and running with full protection in no time!
- Secure — VPS Backups are hosted on dedicated backup disks.
- Instantly Backed Up — Consistent, atomic, point-in-time snapshots. VPS data is copied to HDDs in background.
- Instantly Restorable — Data is read from backup HDDs while being copied to SSDs in the background. Full speed available within a few minutes.
- Predictable — Free from overages and unexpected price increases.
- Persistent — If the VPS is deleted the backups cycle as normal, lasting up to 7 days.
- Reliable — Monitored to ensure all backups proceed as scheduled.
Togglebox Disaster Recovery Backups for Cloud VPS are automatic, have no overages, and provides instant backups and restores! We keep 24 hourly backups and 7 daily backups of your VPS to ensure constant coverage in case of a data-loss event.
Our hassle-free managed support ensure upgrading your existing Cloud VPS to Disaster Recovery Cloud VPS completely painless.